Hino Distributors (NZ) Ltd held their Annual Awards for 2020 in Auckland on the 23rd of March. Presented directly after the 2021 Sales Conference, these awards aimed to recognise the effort, dedication, and excellence displayed by the sales team and their managers throughout the tumultuous period that was affected by COVID-19.
Emerging with the top awards of the night, Whangarei Sales Engineer Shane Kemp stood to claim both Salesperson of the Year and Used Salesperson of the Year. Incredible effort! Another valiant effort rewarded was that of Aaron Thompson, the only Sales Engineer to crack the Hundred Club in the recent year.
Region 1 took out Overall Region of the Year (ROTY) and 300 Series ROTY, with Region 2 claiming 700 Series ROTY and Region 3 achieving 500 Series ROTY.
To the whole team, congratulations! Even among a pandemic, you stormed through the effects to deliver outstanding results to prove that Hino is a better class of truck.
Overall winners include:
- Salesperson of the Year: Shane Kemp
- Used Salesperson of the Year: Shane Kemp
- Hundred Club (100 units sold): Aaron Thompson
- 300 Series Region of the Year: Region 1 (Northland, Auckland)
- 500 Series Region of the Year: Region 3 (New Plymouth, Manawatu, Hawke’s Bay, Wellington, Wairarapa)
- 700 Series Region of the Year: Region 2 (Waikato, Bay of Plenty)
- Overall Region of the Year: Region 1 (Northland, Auckland)